You are here

Need a Doctor in Ca.

My mother was born in 1952 and untill today we did not know there was a name for her birth defect. She is a bil-pffd that has had the van nes procedure. She has injured her tendons in her right leg and the muscles are not attached to her hip and back muscles anymore. For two years we have been tossed around and no one knows what to do. Are there any doctors who know where her muscles are and where they go so we can fix them???

Is that CA California or .ca canada?

We are looking for a doctor in California.